FFY2018 CoC Competition
FY2018 CoC Competition
Please note that HUD has not released the FY2018 Continuum of Care NOFA yet. All materials currently posted are to solely assist community members for planning purposes. All materials posted for community use are subject to change and are not representative of all the requirements or guidance that may be issued. MOHS will post the competition timeline and updated materials to this page and to the CoC listserv after the NOFA has been released. Applicants are responsible for ensuring they are using the most up to information and are aware of applicable deadlines.
Local Competition Process & Resources
- FY2018 CoC Local Competition Process and Timeline (coming soon!)
- FY2018 New and Renewal Project Application Guide (posted 6/14/2018)
- FY2018 Grants Inventory Worksheet (posted 6/14/2018)
- Project Applicant Technical Assistance Webinar (coming soon!)
Project Application Templates
- New Project Application (posted 6/14/2018)
- Expansion Project Application (posted 6/14/2018)
- Regular Renewal Project Application (coming soon!)
All HUD direct grantee projects must submit their applications in e-SNAPS directly according to the procedures and timelines listed in the local competition process document and project application guide.